Did you know that half of ex-employees have stolen and used confidential data from their previous jobs? That's why you should have your employees sign this Employee Nondisclosure Agreement.
- Applicable Law. The agreement is governed by U.S. laws.
- Who Should Sign. New employees should sign the Agreement prior to starting work and existing employees should provide a signed copy as well. The form can also be used for directors and managers.
- Scope of Protection. The confidential information covered by the Agreement includes all of your customer records, financial data, trade secrets, business methods, software applications, and proprietary processes.
- Nondisclosure. The employee is prohibited from disclosing any such confidential information at any time, whether during their employment or afterwards.
- Termination of Employment. The employee must also return all confidential information to the employer when his/her employment ends.
The USA Employee Nondisclosure Agreement is a digital download that can be modified to fit your exact needs.
Last Updated: 02-July-2018