Prepare a customer contract for integrated IT management services with this IT Operations Management Services Agreement for US based businesses.
- The service provider will perform the operations using the customer's hardware. The software will be supplied by both the customer and the service provider.
- The service provider is not liable for any failure to achieve its service level objectives due to any problem resulting from alterations made to the customer's hardware or software without the service provider's approval.
- The customer will allow the provider to install and maintain system and network diagnostic and maintenance programs on the customer's computer systems or sites solely for the provider's use in performing the services.
- The provider will be given full and unrestricted access to the equipment 24/7/365.
- The parties agree to resolve any disputes by mutual discussion and negotiation.
- The parties agree not to disclose confidential information of the other party, or to use any intellectual property right of the other party without authorization.
- Provisions covering the transition of services from the provider to another party upon termination of the agreement.
- Each party will retain sole ownership of its own hardware, software and materials. Any materials jointly developed by the parties will be assigned to the provider, who will grant the customer a perpetual license to use such materials for internal purposes.
This USA IT Operations Management Services Agreement
template is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.