Irrevocable Trust Declaration | USA
Prepare an Irrevocable Trust Declaration to set up trusts for the benefit of a grantor's adult children with this template form for the USA.
- In the event of a beneficiary's death, the assets will be distributed per stirpes, but if the deceased beneficiary has no children, the share is distributed to the other beneficiaries.
- The net income will be distributed at the end of each calendar quarter. The body of the trust will be paid to the beneficiaries when they reach a specified age.
- The grantor cannot borrow any part of the trust property or income without adequate security and interest.
- The property or income of the trust cannot be sold for less than adequate compensation.
- This form is available in MS Word format. It can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
- Governed by U.S. laws and intended for use only within the United States.
Last Updated: 01-July-2021