Motion Picture Crew Deal Memo (Non-Union) | USA
Sign up non-union employees to work on your film project with this USA Motion Picture Crew Deal Memo (Non-Union).
- The crew member's employment is to be exclusive to the production.
- The Deal Memo is not a guarantee of employment or a guarantee that the producer will use the employee's work in the motion picture.
- Overtime must be approved beforehand. No compensation is paid for days not actually worked, including sick days and holidays.
- The producer will provide transportation, accommodation, meals an per diem for out-of-town locations.
- The employee will not be reimbursed for the use of his/her vehicle and mobile phone unless approved by the production manager.
- Provisions for box â„ kit rentals. The producer is not liable for loss or damage unless caused by the producer's negligence.
- The employee's services are provided on a "work made for hire" basis, and all proceeds belong to the producer. The producer has the right to use the employee's name and likeness for press kits and promotional materials.
- Drug and alcohol use at work is grounds for immediate dismissal.
- The employee will receive a screen credit at the producer's discretion.
- This contract is governed by U.S. laws.
Last Updated: 19-July-2021