Protect your assets and avoid probate proceedings by placing your estate property into a family trust with this USA Revocable Living Trust Deed.
- This Trust Deed sets up a family trust from which the grantor's spouse and children will be paid distributions of income and principal after the grantor's death.
- During the grantor's lifetime, the trustee will pay the income and principal of the trust to the grantor as the grantor directs, or failing any instructions, as the trustee sees fit.
- The grantor will act as the original trustee of the Trust.
- If the grantor becomes unable to manage his/her affairs, the trustee may pay the trust income and principal to the grantor's spouse and/or children.
- On the grantor's death, his/her tangible personal property is to pass to his/her spouse, or if the spouse has predeceased, in equal shares per stirpes to the children.
- The trust estate is protected against claims, encumbrances, pledge or seizure as the result of any act of a beneficiary.
- On the death or incompetency of the grantor, the grantor's spouse or, alternatively, a majority of the grantor's children have the power to remove the trustee and appoint a successor.
This USA Revocable Living Trust Deed Establishing a Family Trust
is in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016