Warehousing Agreement | USA
If you operate a warehouse storage facility in the United States, you can prepare your customer contracts with this ready-made USA Warehousing Agreement.
- The depositor indemnifies the warehouseman against any claims for unpaid charges for shipping goods to the facility.
- The warehouseman has the right to refuse to accept any goods that may be hazardous, or if the goods do not conform to the description contained in the agreement.
- The warehouseman is not liable for any demurrage, detention, or delays in loading or unloading unless due to the warehouseman's action or inaction.
- Upon request, the warehouseman will supply additional services, such as transit billing, physical checking of goods, providing dunnage, bracing, and packaging materials.
- The warehouseman is not liable for any damage or for the loss of goods due to inventory shortages, unless caused by the warehouseman's negligence.
- The warehouseman is responsible for paying transportation charges incurred by any mis-shipments.
- Intended to be used only in the United States.
Last Updated: 04-February-2022