Vehicle Mechanical Inspection Report
Prepare a Vehicle Inspection Report with this easy-to-use template.
- The form must be completed by an accredited mechanic, for the purposes of meeting the requirements of an insurance company prior to insuring an older model vehicle.
- The Vehicle Inspection Report covers:
- windows and mirrors,
- tires, steering and brakes,
- lights and electrical,
- condition of the vehicle's body,
- exhaust system,
- environmental control,
- horn and wipers.
- The form is available in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 19-May-2022