Prepare a Water Co-Op Agreement with this ready-made template.
- The Agreement is between a co-operative association which leases and operates a water supply system, and a member of the co-op who owns land which will be serviced by the water supply system.
- In addition to a monthly rate for the service, the member must pay a proportionate share of the costs.
- The co-op is not liable for any deficiency in the water supply arising from equipment malfunctions or other causes outside of its control.
- The co-op member is responsible for installing a water meter on the property.
- This is a generic legal contract which is not specific to any country, state or province.
- The Water Co-op Agreement is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 19-May-2021