Wisconsin Notice of Intent to File Lien Claim (Subcontractor)
Start the ball rolling on your lien claim by filing and serving this Wisconsin Notice of Intent to File Claim for Lien by Subcontractor.
- Every subcontractor on a project must give notice to the property owner that the subcontractor intends to file a lien claim for goods, labor or services provided for the improvements to the owner's property.
- The form includes a copy of Section 779.06(2) of the Wisconsin Statutes with instructions on how to serve the notice before filing your lien claim.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
- This template form is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download, fill in and print.
- Intended for use only in the State of Wisconsin.
Last Updated: 23-August-2021