Wisconsin Waiver of Construction Lien
Wisconsin contractors can use this Waiver of Construction Lien to release all or part of their lien rights after receiving a final or partial payment.
- The Waiver is given under S. 779.05 of the Wisconsin Statutes.
- By choosing the applicable provision, the contractor can waive its lien rights in connection with specific labor or materials, or only up to a particular date of payment, or give a full and final release of its lien.
- The contractor must pay its subcontractors and suppliers for work or materials supplied during the period for which payment is being received.
- The same form can be used for progress payments and final payments.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Wisconsin.
Last Updated: 05-May-2022