Set up a partnership or joint venture in the United Kingdom with these template agreements and forms for UK businesses. Fully editable and easy to customise to meet your needs.
Create a joint venture between UK companies with this Joint Venture Agreement template for the United Kingdom.
- The Agreement does not set up a partnership between the parties.
- The profits and losses of the joint venturers will be allocated among the venturers in proportion to their respective capital contributions.
- One of the joint venturers will manage the business and will be paid a fee for his/her services, and be reimbursed for all reasonable expenses in.....
Set up a partnership in the UK with this easy-to-use Partnership Agreement template.
- New partners may only be admitted with the unanimous approval of the founding partners.
- If cash flow is insufficient to meet the business' needs, the partnership can call upon the partners to purchase additional units to provide the required additional cash.
- Operating profits and losses and taxable operating profits and losses will be allocated to the partners pursuant to.....