California Preliminary Notice (Private Works)
This California Preliminary Notice (Private Works) must be given by a contractor before furnishing labor or materials to a construction site.
- The Notice conforms to the requirements of California Civil Code Â§ 8034(a), 8102, and 8200. UPDATED TO REFLECT 2012 AMENDMENTS.
- The Notice must be served on the property owner, the direct contractor, and the construction lender (if any).
- The form contains the required Notice to Property Owner
- The template also includes a Proof of Service Affidavit.
- This is a reusable lien form. Buy it, download and save it, then fill it in and print it each time you need to send a Notice.
Protect your lien rights with the California Preliminary Notice (Private Works). Download it today.