Call Center Outsourcing Agreement
This Outsourcing Agreement sets out the terms under which a call center will provide 24/7 customer service and support for a website.
- The website owner will be responsible for providing sufficient training materials to allow the call center to properly train its customer service representatives to assist the company's customers.
- The call center will provide assistance, answer questions and provide information to site visitors both before and after purchasing.
- The call center must meet certain service levels, and stay within agreed upon average wait times and handling times per call. The website owner will have the ability to monitor the representatives' performance.
- The website owner will be provided with daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- The contract also contains mutual confidentiality provisions between the parties.
Customer support call centers are a growing industry. Download the Call Center Outsourcing Agreement immediately after purchasing it.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016