Authorized Software Reseller Agreement | Canada
Software publishers in Canada can create contracts for their distributors with this Non-Exclusive Authorized Software Reseller Agreement template.
- The reseller agrees to obtain the software products directly from the publisher.
- The reseller is responsible for complying with applicable foreign laws.
- The publisher provides a limited warranty and has limited liability.
- The publisher indemnifies the reseller against infringement claims by third parties.
- The reseller has no sub-licensing rights and end users must sign a standard form license agreement provided by the publisher.
- The reseller is obligated to take upgrade training to maintain its status as a distributor.
- The relationship between the parties is that of independent contractors.
- This is a Canadian legal document that can be used in most provinces and territories except Quebec, where a French language version may be required.