Directors Resolutions to Organize Corporation | Canada
Organize a newly incorporated Canadian corporation with these initial Directors Resolutions to Organize Corporation.
- These resolutions can be signed by all of the directors in lieu of holding a formal organizational meeting.
- The resolutions deal with the following matters:
- appointing the corporate officers,
- adopting the corporation's by-laws,
- adopting a form of share certificate and issuing shares to the initial shareholders,
- designating one or more officers as corporate signing authorities,
- appointing a bank,
- setting the fiscal year end of the corporation,
- indemnifying each person who acts as a director or officer.
- These Canada Directors Resolutions to Organize Corporation are provided as a downloadable MS Word file which is fully editable.
- The documents can be used by corporations formed under any Business Corporations Act, whether federally or provincially. A French language translation is required for use in Quebec.
Last Updated: 27-June-2018