Employee Termination Letter for Cause | Canada
Terminate an employee with this template Termination for Cause letter for Canadian employers.
- The Termination Letter states the reason(s) that the employee is being terminated.
- There are several severance options listed in the template which the employee can choose between:
- continuation of employee benefits for a specified period of time,
- paid relocation counseling,
- a lump sum payout or continuation of severance pay for a fixed number of months.
- The form also includes a Business Protection Agreement to be signed by the employee prior to receiving the final paycheque.
- This Canada Employee Termination Letter for Cause template is a fully editable MS Word template which you can download, customize with your details, and use over and over.