General Release of a Company by Another Company
Protect your company against future claims or legal actions with this downloadable General Release form.
- The company giving the release does so in its own right and on behalf of its directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents.
- The releasing party releases any claims it may have now or in future against the party being released.
- In exchange for the release, the releasing party will paid compensation as a settlement amount.
- This is a generic legal form which is not specific to any state, province or country.
- Every corporation should have a copy of this General Release on hand. Download yours now.
Last Updated: 11-May-2021