Letter of Intent to Purchase Software Licenses
Negotiate the terms of an agreement to purchase software licenses with this Letter of Intent template.
- The parties to the transaction will be (i) the developer who holds the licensing rights to the software and (ii) a party who will purchase licenses for the software, for resale purposes.
- The parties will not solicit or entertain any other offers for the purchase of the licenses unless and until negotiations between them have been terminated.
- The purchaser agrees to pay a breakup fee if negotiations are terminated for any reason other than a breach by the developer.
- Both parties agree to keep all information exchanged between them confidential.
- The parties will continue to negotiate in good faith until either a definitive agreement is executed or the letter of intent expires.
This digital template is generic (not country-specific) and can be used anywhere. You can download the Letter of Intent form right after you pay for it. Add it to your cart and check out.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016