Literary Management Representation Agreement for Screenwriters
Prepare a professional agency contract for a client quickly and easily with this Literary Management Representation Agreement for screenwriters.
- The manager will be paid a percentage of any gross compensation paid to the screenwriter for any work procured under the Agreement.
- The manager has the right to produce and package any script by the screenwriter and is entitled to producer's fees and credits for production and distribution.
- The parties agree that the contract is between the writer and the manager as individuals, and not with any firm, agency or other entity that the manager is employed by.
- This is a generic legal contract which is not country-specific and can be used almost anywhere.
- If you represent screenwriters, then this Literary Management Representation Agreement is an ideal template for you. You can personalize each copy, customize it to reflect your unique services, and re-use it as often as your business requires.
Last Updated: 16-February-2022