NWT Enduring Power of Attorney
Make an Enduring Power of Attorney with this easy-to-use fill-in form for Northwest Territories residents.
- An enduring power of attorney (also called an EPA) takes effect as soon as it is signed, and continues in effect until you die, unless you revoke it.
- The form includes instructions and explanatory notes to assist you in preparing the document.
- You can appoint one person to act singly, or two or more persons to act jointly as your attorney(s). You can also choose to name alternates to take over if one of the original appointees can no longer act.
- The form also includes an Attorney's Acceptance of Appointment form, which should be signed by each person you name in the document.
- This legal document should only be used in the territory of Northwest Territories, Canada.
- This is a fill-in PDF form that is easy to download and use.
Last Updated: 23-January-2019