Individual Employment Agreement | New Zealand
Prepare an employment contract for a new employee with this Individual Employment Agreement template, pursuant to the New Zealand Employment Relations Act 2000.
- The agreement sets out the duties and responsibilities that are part of the employee's job description.
- The employee must complete a mandatory probationary period prior to becoming a permanent employee.
- There are provisions covering holidays, leave, benefits and expenses.
- Regular performance reviews will be conducted.
- Additional provisions include:
- The employee's confidentiality obligations to protect the employer's sensitive business information.
- Procedures for termination, resignation and redundancy.
- Compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Resolution of employment relationship problems.
- Proper and responsible use of workplace Internet and email.
- Purchase and download your copy of the New Zealand Individual Employment Agreement. Fully editable to fit your business needs.
Last Updated: 02-July-2018