OH home owners, apply for a reduction in your property taxes with this free Homestead Exemption Application for Senior Citizens, Disabled Persons and Surviving Spouses (Form DTE 105A).
- The home owner can apply to have the appraised value of his/her primary residence reduced by $25,000 with a corresponding savings in property taxes.
- The form must be completed and submitted to the county auditor.
- The exemption application form can only be used by seniors (age 65 or older), disabled persons, or the surviving spouse of a homeowner.
- The application for exemption can be made for single family dwellings, units in a multi-unit building, condominiums, cooperatives, manufactured and mobile homes.
- Instructions for completing the form are included.
This free Ohio Homestead Exemption Application Form DTE 105A
is a PDF file that you can download to your computer, print and fill in.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016