Buy and sell real estate properties in Quebec with these easy-to-use Quebec Real Estate Forms. Affordable and fully editable. Many forms are available in both English and French versions.
According to the QuÃ©bec Federation of Real Estate Boards
, it is necessary to have copies of the following documents when selling your home:
- Property's certificate of location
- Pyrite, vermiculite, and iron ochre tests (in certain areas)
- Invoices for amounts paid for renovations to the property
- Declaration of co-ownership (if applicable)
- The rental lease(s) (for plexes)
- Municipal and school tax notices
- Monthly electricity charges
- Amounts of fixed costs for the property.