Set Dressing / Props Release Agreement
Prepare a Set Dressing / Props Release Agreement for a feature film or television production with this easy-to-use template.
- The agreement is between the production company and the owner of the items which will be used as props or set dressing on the film.
- The owner warrants that they are the owner of the items and have the right to grant the producers the right to use the items.
- The owner grants the producers the perpetual worldwide right to use the items in connection with the motion picture.
- The owner agrees not to make any future claims against the producers.
- In return for the rights, the production company indemnifies the owner against any claims, damages or suits which are not the result of a breach of the agreement by the owner.
- Available in MS Word format. Fully editable and easy to use.
Last Updated: 03-March-2022