Subcontractor Addendum to Contract
If you're using subtrades on a construction project, you should have each one sign this Subcontractor Addendum to Contract.
- The subcontractor accepts the terms of the primary contractor's Subcontract, subject to the contractor accepting the terms of the Addendum.
- In the event of discrepancies between the Addendum and the other contract documents, the Addendum will prevail.
- The subcontractor has the same rights against the contractor as the contractor has against the property owner.
- The contractor is responsible for obtaining all permits and providing all site facilities and utilities unless otherwise agreed in writing by the subcontractor.
- The subcontractor is entitled to reimbursement for extra costs if there is a change in the project schedule.
- This is a generic form (not country-specific), available in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 20-September-2022