USA Agreement to Acquire Software Co-ownership Rights
U.S. software developers can use this Acquisition Agreement to attract investors to finance a development project by offering them co-ownership rights.
- In return for investing in the project, the investor acquires a co-ownership right in the developer's software.
- The investor also purchases the patent rights and grants the developer the right to use and sub-license the patent rights.
- Each party retains all rights to its own subsequent modifications to the software.
- The contract includes a non-solicitation clause restricting the investor from soliciting any of the developer's customers or employees for a specified period following the closing of the transaction.
- The developer will indemnify the investor against any claims or losses resulting from infringement claims.
To download a copy of the USA Agreement to Acquire Software Co-ownership Rights, just add it to your shopping cart and go through the secure checkout.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016