Perpetual Software License | USA
This Perpetual Software License form makes it easy to grant a publisher, reseller or distributor a never-ending license to market your apps.
- The developer grants the licensee a permanent, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to distribute, resell, sublicense or otherwise make use of the software.
- In return for the perpetual license, the licensee pays the developer a fixed lump sum license fee.
- The developer retains title to the original software, but title to any derivative works created by the licensee belongs to the licensee.
- The licensee also has the right to decompile, disassemble and reverse engineer the software.
- This license form is governed by United States intellectual property laws.
- You can download the form as a MS Word template immediately after you pay for it.
Last Updated: 21-September-2018