Waiver and Release for Fitness Program | Canada
If your company runs fitness programs in Canada, you need to protect yourself against injury and damages claims with this Waiver and Release form.
- The release form can be used by gyms, fitness clubs and facilities that offer exercise and athletic programs.
- Every person who participates in one of the programs should sign a Waiver and Release before starting the program.
- The participant releases the facility from any liability for personal injury or death resulting from the person's participation in the fitness program.
- The participant acknowledges that there are inherent risks associated with the program and assumes all responsibility for those risks, and waives any legal claims he/she may have for injury or death.
- This form can be used in any Canadian province or territory. (Quebec facilities are advised to seek legal advice before using. A French language version may be required to be valid.)
Last Updated: 20-January-2022