Download court forms and legal documents for conducting proceedings in provincial and federal courts across Canada.
- File a claim and carry on a lawsuit.
- Make an application for a court order.
- Make a defence against another party's claim.
- Give evidence in a civil matter.
- Get a judgment, or assign a judgment you have already obtained.
These forms are offered as a convenience and are not intended to take the place of legal counsel. It is recommended that you obtain competent legal advice.