Perpetual Software Licence | Australia
License your software to a publisher, reseller or distributor with this Perpetual Software Licence for Australia.
- The developer grants the licensee a permanent, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to distribute, resell, sublicense or otherwise make use of the software.
- In return for the perpetual licence, the licensee pays the developer a fixed lump sum licence fee.
- The developer retains title to the original software, but title to any derivative works created by the licensee belongs to the licensee.
- The licensee also has the right to decompile, disassemble and reverse engineer the software.
- The licence is governed by Australian intellectual property laws.
- This Perpetual Software Licence form is available as a MS Word document which can be easily customised to fit your unique needs.
Last Updated: 25-June-2018