British Columbia Condition Inspection Report
Download this free Condition Inspection Report before the next rental inspection you do with a new tenant prior to their move-in.
- This form is to be completed by the landlord and tenant at the beginning of the tenancy and again at the time the tenancy is terminated and the unit is vacated.
- The report details the condition of the premises, fixtures, appliances, flooring, windows, etc. on the move-in and move-out dates.
- Instructions for completing the report are included.
- This is Form RTB-27 from the BC Resiential Tenancy Branch.
- Click the Download button to download the PDF form or fill it in online.
Last Updated: 30-November-2021