Canadian employers, write an Employment Agreement for a new employee with this easy-to-use template, which includes the following provisions:
- Duties, responsibilities and job description of the position being filled by the employee;
- Starting salary, and any other compensation being paid;
- Benefits and expense accounts;
- Assessment or probationary period to be completed by the employee;
- Procedure for termination of the employee with cause.
This Canada Employment Agreement template is provided in MS Word format and is totally editable to meet your specific needs.
Last Updated: 27-June-2018