Manage residential and commercial rental properties in Yukon Territory with these easy-to-use Rental Property Management Forms.

Property managers and administrators in the Yukon are required to have completed high school and vocational or training courses in property management or real estate. Employers may also require job applicants to have previous related experience.

Real estate licenses are issued by the Government of Yukon Consumer Services Department.
View as Grid List
Sort by
Display per page

Yukon Rental Application Form

Take applications from prospective tenants for a rental vacancy with this Yukon Territory Rental Application Form for Residential Tenancy.

Applicants must supply information about:
  • their employment status and current employer,
  • what they currently pay in monthly expenses,
  • names and addresses of previous and current landlords,
  • personal and credit references.
This Yukon Territory Rental Application Form for Residential Tenancy

Yukon Rental Property Viewing Agreement

Give potential tenants a chance to view a rental unit with this Rental Property Viewing Agreement for Yukon Territory.

  • Have the prospective tenants sign the Agreement before you provide them with a key to view the property.
  • They must also provide a personal item (such as a credit card) and a specified cash deposit for the key, which will be returned to them when they return the key.
  • This reusable rental template can be used by landlords or rental property ma.....

Yukon Resident Manager Agreement

Yukon landlords, you can contract with one of your tenants to act as resident manager of your rental building with this Agreement to Act as Resident Manager.

The tenant agrees to act as resident manager of the rental building in exchange for free or reduced rent, plus a monthly management fee. The resident manager's duties and responsibilities include:
  • collecting the rent, late charges and any other amounts owing by tenants;
  • issuing eviction and default.....