Download easy-to-use template Affidavit Forms for the United Kingdom.

View as Grid List
Sort by
Display per page

Affidavit of Power of Attorney (UK)

When signing documents on behalf of someone under a power of attorney in the UK, you may need to provide an affidavit proving your authority.

  • Download this free Affidavit form and swear it in front of a solicitor or commissioner of oaths.
  • The Affidavit is sometimes required by banks, realtors, insurance companies, and the like when an attorney executes a document in their capacity as attorney for another person.
  • You will need to attach a copy of the P.....

Affidavit of Title (UK)

If you are selling a property in the United Kingdom, you will need to provide an Affidavit of Title to the buyer.

  • The Affidavit of Title confirms that you are the property owner, and have full power to transfer title to the buyer.
  • This affidavit is to be executed before a solicitor or a commissioner of oaths.
  • This free UK Affidavit of Title form is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download and use.

Declaration of Change of Name or Style (UK)

Register a change of name with the High Court Registry by swearing and filing this Form 301 Declaration of Change of Name or Style.

  • The declarant swears that he/she is the same person named in a court order entitling him/her to receive payment.
  • The declaration is required if you have recently changed your name by marriage, deed poll or otherwise.
  • The form must be filed with a copy of the marriage certificate or deed poll at the Court Funds Office in London.....