Download easy-to-use template Affidavit Forms for the United Kingdom.
When signing documents on behalf of someone under a power of attorney in the UK, you may need to provide an affidavit proving your authority.
- Download this free Affidavit form and swear it in front of a solicitor or commissioner of oaths.
- The Affidavit is sometimes required by banks, realtors, insurance companies, and the like when an attorney executes a document in their capacity as attorney for another person.
- You will need to attach a copy of the P.....
If you are selling a property in the United Kingdom, you will need to provide an Affidavit of Title to the buyer.
- The Affidavit of Title confirms that you are the property owner, and have full power to transfer title to the buyer.
- This affidavit is to be executed before a solicitor or a commissioner of oaths.
- This free UK Affidavit of Title form is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download and use.
Register a change of name with the High Court Registry by swearing and filing this Form 301 Declaration of Change of Name or Style.
- The declarant swears that he/she is the same person named in a court order entitling him/her to receive payment.
- The declaration is required if you have recently changed your name by marriage, deed poll or otherwise.
- The form must be filed with a copy of the marriage certificate or deed poll at the Court Funds Office in London.....