UK Exclusive Distributor Agreement
Manufacturers in the United Kingdom can appoint distributors to market, sell, lease, rent and service their products in a specified territory with this UK Exclusive Distributor Agreement.
- The distributor must meet predetermined minimum purchase obligations throughout the term of the agreement.
- The distributor must devote a specified percentage of its display space to the manufacturer's products.
- The distributor is granted the right to use the manufacturer's trade marks and logos with respect to distributing, marketing and selling the products.
- The manufacturer will not be liable for any special or consequential damages if it is unable to satisfy or fill orders.
- The manufacturer will refer all sales and leads within the territory to the distributor.
Download the UK Exclusive Distributor Agreement and see how easy it can be to put together your contract packages.