Texas Affidavit of Completion
Texas home owners, if you have just completed construction on your home, you must swear an Affidavit of Completion under Section 53.106 of the Texas Property Code.
- The Affidavit of Completion must be served on the contractor and each sub-trade or supplier that has sent you a notice of lien liability.
- The form contains a copy of Section 53.106 of the Code, and a Certificate of Delivery to record the details of how the document was served.
- Subcontractors and other lien claimants have 40 days from the date of completion to file an affidavit claiming a lien.
- This form is in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.
- Intended for use only in the State of Texas.
Last Updated: 24-January-2022