Georgia Condominium Lease Agreement
Rent a condominium in Georgia to a tenant with this Georgia Condominium Lease Agreement.
- Restrictions. The lease contains clauses prohibiting smoking and restricting the keeping of pets in the unit. The lease can be easily edited to change or remove these clauses if not applicable.
- Assessments. The tenant is responsible for paying annual assessments and special assessments to the condo association.
- Compliance. The tenant must comply with the bylaws, rules and regulations of the condominium association.
- Alterations. The landlord is not required to make any repairs or alterations except to repair any default or fault which would make the unit unsafe or untenantable.
- Termination. Either party may terminate the lease upon no less than 40 days written notice.
This Georgia Condominium Lease Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016