Canada Offering Memorandum for Common Shares and Warrants
Make a private placement offering of common shares and share purchase warrants in several Canadian provinces under the terms of this template Offering Memorandum.
- In this example, the securities are being offered for sale in the Provinces of Alberta, British Columbia and Ontario.
- The sale of units must fall within the minimum and maximum number set in the Offering Memorandum.
- The investment is highly speculative and carries a high degree of risk.
- The securities are issued pursuant to applicable exemptions under the securities legislation in the jurisdictions in which the units are being offered for sale.
- There are restrictions on the resale or transfer of the securities.
- The document also contains sample Warrant Certificate, Transfer of Warrants, and Warrant Exercise forms.
This Offering Memorandum for Common Shares and Share Purchase Warrants is only for use in Canada. You can download the digital file immediately after purchase.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016