Letter of Intent for Research and Development
Write a Letter of Intent for research funding, development and commercialization of products with this easy-to-use template.
- The Letter of Intent is a good faith negotiation tool to finalize an R&D agreement between a research institution and a company seeking to fund a particular field of research.
- Each party agrees to keep all of the other party's information confidential.
- The company will fund the research in exchange for the opportunity to develop and produce marketable products.
- The company will also acquire rights to the underlying intellectual property and patents.
- The Letter of Intent is an agreement in principle, not a legal contract, and is not legally binding except as it relates to the negotiations.
Get the ball rolling by putting this Letter of Intent in place. You can download the digital template immediately after purchasing it.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016