USA Youth Rehabilitation Program Admission Agreement
Enroll troubled kids in a youth rehabilitation program with this comprehensive template Admission Agreement for a residential treatment center in the United States.
- The agreement is between the treatment facility, the youth and a parent or guardian. The parent's responsibilities include supporting the youth's activities and participation in the program.
- Program fees cover the child's bedding, personal hygiene supplies, prepaid medical, and other personal expenses. Any unused prepaid expenses will be refunded at the end of the program.
- The parent releases the facility from any liability for injury, illness, death, loss or damage suffered by the child during participation in the program.
- The parent authorizes the facility to obtain medical care if required, and to perform drug testing and other screening (such as HIV, pregnancy, etc).
- The Agreement template also includes: Emergency Medical Release, Personal and Family Profiles, an After Care Agreement, Insurance Authorization, and checklists for use by facility personnel.
This USA Youth Rehabilitation Program Admission Agreement
is available as a MS Word document and is fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016