Florida RV / Camping Site Rental Agreement
This RV / Camping Site Rental Agreement is a digital template for Florida campground operators to rent out their campsites and RV parking spaces.
- The campground operator may relocate the lessee to another space, or may demand that they vacate the park, if required.
- The lessee shall be responsible for all damage caused to the camping site by the lessee's family, guests, pets, etc.
- Optional clauses to restrict pets onsite.
- The lessee agrees to indemnify the site operator for loss or damage.
- The lessee will pay a daily rate to rent the space.
You can download the Florida RV and Camping Site Rental Agreement immediately after you purchase it using our secure payment server.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016