Illustration Commission Agreement - Fixed Fee
Find an artist to illustrate a book or other original work and pay them a fixed fee for their work under the terms of this Illustration Commission Agreement.
- The form contains a work-for-hire clause for USA contracts, which can be deleted for use in other countries.
- Under this contract, the artist is paid a fixed fee instead of a royalty. When the artist's fee has been paid in full, the author of the book becomes the sole owner of the illustrations and all copyrights.
- The artist will be given a credit line whenever the illustrations are used.
- The artist warrants that the illustrations are original and not derivative, and that he/she has not assigned the rights to any other person.
- The fixed fee Illustration Commission Agreement ensures that your work gets illustrated for a fair price which, once it's paid to the artist, is full and final compensation.
Last Updated: 04-November-2021