Michigan Roommate Agreement
Bring in a roommate to share the rent and reduce your rental costs with this Michigan Roommate Agreement.
- The landlord must consent to the Agreement, because it will involve different people moving in over the course of the rental term.
- Any roommate who plans to vacate the premises is responsible for finding a suitable replacement roommate, and for continuing to pay rent and utilities if he/she fails to find a replacement before moving out.
- The Agreement provides for either equal sharing of rent and expenses, or for a different split of the bills based on usage.
- If pets are allowed, each roommate is solely responsible for cleaning up after, and repairing any damage caused by, his/her pet.
- Each roommate is responsible for complying with the terms of the rental agreement.
- The roommates agree not to use the personal property of any other roommate without their consent.
- All roommates are equally responsible for cleaning and household duties.
This Michigan Roommate Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016