Alberta Confidentiality and Exclusion Agreement for Sale of Oil and Gas Assets
Protect confidential information during a sale of oil & gas assets with this Confidentiality and Exclusion Agreement for Alberta.
- Scope of Agreement. The intent of the agreement is to protect the seller's technical information and data about the assets which are being disclosed to a party interested in purchasing the properties, as part of their due diligence review.
- Confidentiality. The interested party agrees to keep all such information strictly confidential and not disclose any part of it.
- Exclusion. The agreement excludes any interest in petroleum and natural gas rights for lands falling within a specified exclusion area.
- Governing Laws. This legal document is intended for use in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
- How to Get the Form. You can download the document template immediately after purchase, and modify it as required to fit your unique needs and circumstances.
Last Updated: 25-October-2017