Waiver and Release of Homeowner by Contractor | Canada
If you hire a contractor to do work on your home, protect yourself against claims arising from injury or death with this Canada Waiver and Release of Homeowner by Contractor.
- The Waiver and Release form should be signed before the contractor starts work on the construction or renovation project.
- The contractor releases the property owner from any and all liability, and acknowledges the risks associated with the construction.
- The contractor assumes all responsibility and waives any claims he/she may have with respect to injury, damage or loss resulting from the performance of the work.
- This form is available in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
- Intended to be used only in Canada.
Last Updated: 14-June-2022