Application to Refer Notice Proposing Different Terms to Tribunal | England


If you receive a notice from your landlord or tenant proposing different terms for a statutory periodic tenancy, you can refer it to the First-Tier Tribunal by submitting this Form 2 Application.

  • The application is made under section 6(3) of the Housing Act 1988.
  • This form can be used by either a landlord or a tenant who has been served with a Form 1 Notice at the end of an assured tenancy, assured shorthold tenancy or assured agricultural occupancy.
  • This is a free PDF form provided by GOV.UK. Follow the link to download the form.
Download Type: Other
SKU: 6237
Last Updated: 19-Jul-2018