New Jersey Notice to Cease for Lease Violation
NJ landlords, has your tenant breached the terms of the rental agreement? Serve them with this Notice to Cease, in accordance with the New Jersey Statutes and the Anti-Eviction Act.
- The Notice is a warning to the tenant to cease the violation of the lease, with instructions how to cure the default and the date by which it must be done.
- If the tenant remedies the violation within the time set out in the Notice, the tenant may continue to occupy the rental premises.
- If the tenant does not remedy the breach within the allotted time, the landlord will start eviction proceedings against the tenant.
- A Certificate of Service form is included, to record the details of how the Notice is served on the tenant.
- The form also includes information for the landlord, to assist in completing and serving the Notice.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of New Jersey.
Last Updated: 13-May-2022