Northern Territory Notice of Entry by Landlord / Agent


Northern Territory law requires landlords to serve this Notice of Entry by Landlord or Agent on the tenant before entering a rental premises.

  • The Northern Territory Residential Tenancies Act allows the landlord to enter the rental unit for certain reasons, but only after proper notice is given.
  • This is Form RT09, Notice of Requirement to Enter Premises. Entry may be made by either the landlord or the landlord's agent.
  • The form includes information about how to properly give notice to the tenant.
  • Updated September 2016.

Make sure you comply with the Act when giving notice to your tenants. Download your copy of the Northern Territory Notice of Entry form today.

Download Type: Microsoft Word
SKU: 5980
Last Updated: 01-Oct-2016