Alaska Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement
Lease a house or apartment to a tenant with this Alaska Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement.
The lease runs for a fixed term (for example, 1 year). The Lease Agreement contains standard conditions covering residential rentals such as:
- handling of the tenant's security deposit (including procedure for return of deposit and deductions),
- late fees and charges for returned checks,
- parking and vehicle storage,
- responsibilities of the landlord and tenant,
- grounds and procedure for eviction,
- tenant's responsibility to carry renter's insurance,
- early termination,
- also includes a Lead Paint Disclosure form, and a Premises Inspection Checklist and Inventory Report.
This Alaska Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement
is in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific needs.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016