Alaska Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement
Lease a house or apartment to a tenant with this Alaska Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement.
- The lease will run for a fixed term (for example, 1 year).
- The Lease Agreement contains standard provisions in accordance with the Alaska Uniform Residential Landlord & Tenant Act including:
- handling of the tenant's security deposit (including procedure for return of deposit and deductions),
- late fees and charges for returned checks,
- parking and vehicle storage,
- responsibilities of the landlord and tenant,
- grounds and procedure for eviction,
- tenant's responsibility to carry renter's insurance,
- early termination,
- smoking and cultivation of recreational or medical marijuana.
- The form also includes a Lead Paint Disclosure form, a Premises Inspection Checklist and Inventory Report to be filled out by the landlord and tenant prior to move-in and move-out.
- This Alaska Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement is in MS Word format and can be easily modified to fit your specific needs. Instruction notes are inserted throughout to help you complete the document.