Alaska Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises
AK landlords, give notice to a tenant that the property they are renting has been sold with this Alaska Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises.
- The tenant is notified that the property has been sold and is instructed to pay rent to the new owner.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service form, so you can record the details of how you served the Notice on the tenant.
- This is a reusable landlord tenant notice. Purchase it, download it, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
- Available in MS Word format. Downloadable and easy to use.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Alaska.
Last Updated: 04-January-2022